Debit Cards & Google Pay
• Select "Add a debit or credit card" and enter your PCB debit card numbers and information
• Make safe, secure mobile payments – your card details are encrypted before they’re shared with stores
• Speed through checkout at nearby stores and anywhere "contactless" payments are accepted
• Shop online without re-entering all of your payment information at checkout
• Pay fast in Android apps without pulling your PCB debit card out of your wallet
• Keep payment information safe in your Google Account
• Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of advanced security
• Your card details aren’t shared when you pay with your Android phone in stores
• Receive the same purchase protection you get with your bank or PayPal account
• Send and request money in the app or in Gmail and Android Messages
• Use a debit card to transfer money directly to your bank account – no need to cash out
• Request cash from up to five friends at once
• Tap on a recent purchase in the app to split the bill
• Find your loyalty program, rewards program, or offer in the app to add your card
• Make shopping more rewarding – even if you forget your wallet
• Some stores might even send you reminders to use your cards when you arrive, so you can make the most of your rewards
• Access tickets and passes right from your mobile phone
• Get there fast without digging for your wallet
• Your payment methods are synced with your Google Account, so you won’t have to update your information twice
Terms and Conditions for Adding Your PCB Card to a Digital Wallet
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) for adding your Phelps County Bank debit card (PCB card) to a digital storage system (digital wallet) apply when you choose to add a PCB card virtually to a digital wallet. In these Terms, you and your refer to any person that seeks to add a PCB card to any digital wallet, and we, us, our, and Phelps County Bank (the Bank) refer to the issuer of your PCB card. When you add a PCB card to a digital wallet, you agree to these Terms.
Adding your PCB Card
You can add an eligible PCB card to the digital wallet by following the instructions of the digital wallet provider. Only PCB cards that we indicate are eligible can be added to the digital wallet. If your PCB card or underlying account is not in good standing, that PCB card will not be eligible to enroll in the digital wallet. When you add a PCB card to the digital wallet, the digital wallet allows you to use the PCB card to enter into transactions where the digital wallet is accepted. The digital wallet may not be accepted at all places where your PCB card is accepted.
Your PCB Card Terms Do Not Change
The terms and account agreement that govern your PCB card do not change when you add your PCB card to the digital wallet. The digital wallet is simply provided as another way for you to make purchases with the PCB card. Any applicable interest, fees and charges that apply to your PCB card will also apply when you use the digital wallet to access your PCB card. The Bank does not charge you any additional fees for adding your PCB card to the digital wallet or using your PCB card in the digital wallet. The digital wallet provider and other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees.
PCB is Not Responsible for the Digital Wallet
PCB is not the provider of the digital wallet, and we are not responsible for providing the digital wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the digital wallet provider to allow usage of the PCB card in the digital wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the digital wallet, or the inability to use the digital wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for the performance or non-performance of the digital wallet provider or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the digital wallet provider or associated third party relationships that may impact your use of the digital wallet.
Any limits we place on the frequency or dollar amount of your PCB card transactions will also apply to digital wallet transactions.
Contacting You Electronically and by Email
You consent to receive electronic communications from us in connection with your PCB card and the digital wallet. You agree that we can contact you by email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any Bank account. It may include contract from companies working on our behalf to service your accounts. You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes.
Removing Your PCB card from the Digital Wallet
You should contact the digital wallet provider on how to remove a PCB card from the digital wallet. We can also block a PCB card in the digital wallet from purchases at any time.
Governing Law and Disputes
These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the state that apply to the agreement under which you PCB card is covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution procedures in your PCB card agreement.
Ending or Changing these Terms; Assignments
We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any items in these Terms, at any time. We will provide notice if required by law. We can also assign these Terms. You cannot change these Terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by removing all PCB cards from the digital wallet. You may not assign these Terms.
We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of a PCB card in the digital wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic notices given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file for you. You may contact us at: (800) 667-5202.
If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the digital wallet, contact the digital wallet provider using the information given to you by the provider. If your question, dispute, or complaint is about your PCB card, contact us at: (800) 667-5202.