Lost Debit Cards
If your debit card is lost or stolen, please contact us at (800) 667-5202. To report a lost or stolen card after business hours, please call (888) 297-3416.
When a stolen card becomes fraud:
"Card fraud" is a theft committed using a credit or debit card. The fraudster may use the card to obtain products or services or to withdraw money from your account. Credit and debit card information is most often obtained through phishing and skimming.
PCB's Fraud Monitoring Service
If PCB suspects debit card fraud, we will contact you through our enhanced Fraud Monitoring Alerts. This may include: text messages, e-mail messages and calls to your home, mobile phone or work phone (if applicable). If you would like the Fraud Monitoring phone number to add to your contacts, give PCB a call at 800-667-5202.
How to protect your card:
- Sign the back of your card as soon as you receive it.
- Get e-Statements instead of paper statements which could be stolen from your mailbox.
- Review your statements immediately for any activity that you do not recognize.
- Be sure that all websites into which you put your card information are secure.
- The URL should start with https; not http.
- Protect your cards like you would cash; try not to let them out of your sight.
- Shred credit card applications you receive in the mail.
- Keep a record of account numbers, expiration dates, phone numbers and addresses for each card in a secure place.
- Never give your card number over the phone unless you initiated the call and are dealing with a trusted source.
- Do not keep your PIN with your debit card.